AITC has renewed its focus on teacher training.
AITC staff will travel across the state to provide educators with resources and materials that integrate agriculture into existing curriculum. Lessons and activities are aligned to Oregon State Standards and Essential Skills. Several hands-on activities, new resources and ideas are provided at these interactive workshops.
Schools and school districts may request a workshop customized to meet their needs. Workshops and resources are provided free of charge. Contact AITC to discuss details and schedule a workshop for your school or school district at email@example.com or call (541) 737-8629.
- Standards-based, hands-on activities designed to be integrated into core content areas of science, language arts, social studies, and math
- Interactive learning environment
- Practical ideas for instant use in the classroom
- Showcase resources in the AITC Free Loan Library – kits on animals, plants, nutrition, and more
- Career information for food, agriculture and natural resources
- Current information about the importance of agriculture
- Flexible scheduling options
- Experienced presenters
- Teacher resources for each participant including curriculum and posters